Monday, December 7, 2015

The Ninja Report: Lite E-Liquids

So a few days ago, my dear friend Carlo (aka. Kablooie of PVF, one of the admins of the prominent vaping buy and sell groups on Facebook) hooked me up with an emerging e-juice line- the Lite E-Liquids by FD Mark, who most oldschoolers would know as Kram Cole.

As most of you know, I’m one of the few who chase flavor more than I chase clouds. Having been a bit active in the local channels of vaping in social media, I’ve been reading raves about this juice line’s flavor profile so when I realized that I was having a chance to experience this myself, I was psyched.

So after a very stressful day at work, I was so relieved to come home to a vape mail with the following flavors:
  • Deepthroat - Minty bubblegum
  • Overload - Minty watermelon
  • Valkyrie - Strawberry daiquiri
  • Abstract - Rootbeer float
  • Starbucks - Vanilla Coffee doughnut
  • Aphrodisiac - Roasted Peanut
  • Melon Madness - Melon mint
  • Mystery - Salted caramel

With what I’ve read, there was another juice flavor – Mango Deluxe which was a ripe mango flavor. Too bad my package didn’t come with it because my girlfriend and I really love ripe mangoes. But I digress.

As discussed with FD Mark, he mentioned that the juices were on a 70:30 VG/PG ratio and was at 3mg. Being the old school 50/50 6mg vaper that I am, I just shrugged it off and carried on with life.

On my initial run, I tested the whole juice line by dripping on my Immo+ RBA, built with 5 loops 0.40mm kanthal wire on 3mm guide at 0.85 ohms. Fired on my Sigelei 75W mod at 40-45 watts. Flavor was exceptional and lasting. Every inhale had that burst of flavor which stayed even after the exhale. 

I was so psyched about the flavor profile that I next used it on my Smok-E Mountain Airmaster, built with 5 loops twisted 0.40mm wire on 3mm guide at 0.35 ohms with dual coil setting. Fired on my Smok-E Mountain V-Rex 26650 mech mod. Vaping this juice line on this setup was heaven. The flavor was so solid, I managed to down the whole 10ml bottle tester of Starbucks on the first day. It was that good!

Driven by the earlier successful runs with the single and dual coil builds, I decided to use the juices on my daily workhorse setup: my Immo+ tank, built at 0.17 ohms with Ni200 for temperature control. It was set at 45 watts, set at a maximum of 450F. Sadly, things went downhill from there.

This juice line didn't seem to be temperature control-tank friendly. On my TC setup in my tank, it was mute city. I tried filling it with the all the flavors, I even tried dripping it directly from time to time on the coils but the flavor was gone. I was using an Immo+ tank for God's sake! Flavor should be all over the place but sadly, the only flavors I were able taste were VG and menthol. And it bummed me out. Big time.

I tried to find ways on how to make this work on my tank but I terribly failed to do so. I even thought it was because I configured my setup poorly. I tried different juices from other juice lines but all of them were good in my tank. So from there I deduced that the Immo+ tank didn't go well with the whole juice line. (Disclaimer: I really think it's something about the Immo+ tank on temperature control and thick juices that don't mix well. 50/50 juices work wonderfully on it and high VG juices are oftentimes muted as well.)

Bummed out by the results with the tank setup, I decided to reconfigure my Immo+ tank back to the RBA. Flavor was still missing so I cranked the temperature limit to 550F and there it started to appear again. 550 to 600F seemed to be the sweet spot of this juice for flavor to appear (on my setup at least) but with that being too much of a battery drainer on my setup, I decided to just let it go and not use the juice line for my daily workhorse.

So in summary, the Lite E-liquids are a good bunch of juice to vape on high wattages and temperatures, but sadly disappoints on lower wattages and temparatures. I really love the line's no non-sense flavor profiles where you really do get the flavor they say. The flavors are not too complicated, like the ones that are flooding the markets today and it was a very refreshing experience to vape. And at 150 pesos per 30ml, I'm not one to complain. :)

I would very much recommend this juice line to those who prefer vaping at high wattages and multiple coils but I would discourage anyone who vape at a mellow level since the juice lacks flavor when vaped cool.

TL;DR - Lite E-Liquids are good, cheap, and flavorful on high wattages. They don't work for me on my TC setup but I highly recommend them if you prefer to cloudchase.

Cheers and keep on vaping!

15 comments:

  1. Kilo E-Liquids are a collection of meticulously made e-liquids created in the USA. With a real passion for true tastes and finely curated flavours, the Kilo team spend many months preparing each flavour with real effort made the creation process, with each flavour sourced from only the finest ingredients. The maturation period is extensive, with each flavour steeped to perfection allowing for the purest, truest taste. Each flavour that is on sale is of the highest quality. The current range is Cereal Milk, Tru Blue and Dewberry Cream. Kilo Premium E-Liquid https://www.go-liquid.co.uk/Store/e-liquid-uk/kilo-liquid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vapesourcing.com is one of the world's leading producers of electronic cigarette products. The company was founded in 2014, and offers best customer service options through their live sales chat, toll-free number or email. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/aspire-revvo-arc-subohm-tank.html

      Delete
  2. sigurado ako masarap yan . may kati sa lalamunan din ba na hnahanap hanap ko?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW please sign up to PinoyVapers where you can promote your products, sites, and vape shop.

    -in support of the filipino vaping communit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for your nice post on E-Liquids. I really liked it. I'll come again and hope to find more information.

    eLiquids and Vape Mods

    ReplyDelete
  6. As e-cigarettes become more popular and more observable, young people are start trying and using these ecigs and eliquids. And because of wide range of flavors they will often try different kinds of e-cigarettes.
    www.simplyeliquid.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your site. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Thanks!
    Wholesale vaping supplies

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you really desire to get such type of information, visit this blog quickly. SUBOHMCELL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article it's very helpful information. Thanks for sharing. And I hope you keep sharing such information
    Vape shop in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog it's very helpful for vaping and vapes.Thanks for sharing. And I hope you keep sharing such great information about vape Vape Store Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find it very interesting and informative.Thanks for sharing. And I hope you keep sharing such great information about vape Vape Shops Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally I’ve found your blog, awesome way of explaining each and everything really.

    Fogg Vape

    ReplyDelete